380 x 215 x 100 cm.
Water and Light Connection Basic
Mousse 5mm Cover
Saline System + PH Regulator
Zodiac Z200 M2 Heat Pump
3cv Counter-current System”
- 10 years of watertightness of the pool basin
- 2 years of paint
Why Choose a Lukka Pool
Lukka pools range from the affordable size of the 300 to real monsters like the 500 so you can install it wherever you want, no matter the space you have.
They are simple and highly functional pools with the possibility of improving the equipment by customizing your pool, surpassing any in-ground pool.
Our above-ground pools are the perfect solution to install a quality pool in record time because you do not have to ask for a construction permit as there is no need to excavate the pool basin.
Customize your Lukka pool as you want. Make it heated, cover it with wood, build a structure around it, choose the size and much more!
Lukka Pools Features
- Our pools include high-quality neopentyl paint.
- A protective barrier of neopentyl anti-acid resin to protect the paint and ensure the durability of the pool paint.
- Subsequently, layers and biaxial fabrics are added for greater resistance to torsion, bending, and impact. (Includes structural reinforcement around the entire perimeter.)
- Made with virgin resin to offer a greater guarantee of the pools and always offering the highest quality.
- The pool stairs have a non-slip granulate. Includes accessories such as: skimmer, drain, impulsion nozzles, connection for pool cleaner, and white Led spotlight.
- Theoretical thickness: 9 mm + reinforcement in corners, side ribs and including iron structure in the flange where it reaches 1.8 cm.
- All our pools are manufactured according to UNE 53955 regulations
Discover our Top Sales Lukka Pools
We are great believers in Quality
Quality of life, quality of products, quality of service.
Choose your perfect Pool
Answer 5 questions in our amazing hot tub recommender to discover the perfect pool for you.